Men's Keen Windsor CSA Shoe
CSA work shoe for warm and inside work environments. Mesh inserts make Windsor feel like a breathable sandal. Rocker soles makes walking on all surfaces efficient and comfortable while supporting the arch and encouraging better foot health. Snug fitting heel offers hiker-like support in a shoe. Lightly cleated outsole performs well on smooth surfaces but has bite on rough surfaces too.
Activities: Construction Jobsite
Type: Work Shoes
Features: Oil Resistant, Puncture Resistant, Steel Toe
Category: Work Boots and Shoes
Lining: Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Upper: Water resistant leather
Utility Features: Oil and Slip Resistant, Puncture Resistant, Steel Toe
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Puncture resistant midsole plate
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL STEEL TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards.