• Slip-On Convenience: Elastic gore makes it easy to get on and off.
• Winter Ready: Featuring 200 grams of KEEN.WARM recycled P.E.T. insulation rated to -25°F, a Thermal Heat Shield insole, and a KEEN.FREEZE outsole for cold-weather traction.
• Lighter Footprint: PFC-free water repellency plus environmentally preferred leather that reduces chemical and water use during the tanning process.
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- 200g of KEEN.WARM Recycled PET insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Elastic gore for easy on & off
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
Waterproof, premium leather upper
KEEN.FREEZE rubber outsole for traction in cold conditions
Dual-density EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Our signature insulation is extremely compressible and light for the foot warmth it provides, and it retains its insulating ability, even when damp.
- Thermal Heat Shield Footbed
A tri-layer footbed used in KEEN.Warm insulated work boots that captures warmth and provides underfoot comfort.