Women's Boulet Wide Square Toe Western Boot
Stamped Paisley Pattern in Brown Leather
Stockman Heel (1 1/4")
Leather Sole and Lining
Double Stitched Welt
Made in Canada
1) Side Welt - Seams and quarters are bevelled and stitched from the inside, trimmed close and pressed flat for a better appearance and more comfort.
2) Vamp Fitting Stitch- Multi-row stitching, using attractive nylon thread, gives the entire boot more strength and durability.
3) Vamp - The front of the boot, that covers the toes and instep, is formed for a perfect fit.
4) Toe Box - The toe area is moulded onto the last to give the perfect shape and protection.
5) Counter- A stiff piece of quality treated material is inserted inside the boot to give the heel area excellent support.
6) Goodyear Welt - A quality goodyear welt, that is specifically treated to resist the elements, is sewn to the leather outsole with a strong interlocking stitch.
7) Steel Shank- A strong steel shank, shaped to the exact fit of the arch, is utilized to give the Boulet boot comfort and support.
8) Cork Footbed- A compact cork footbed, placed between the leather insole and the leather insole, gives more comfort and better insulation.
9) Peg- On each side of the shank a row of pegs firmly lock the shank area.
10) Back Quarters- A piece of leather is sewn in the back of the shaft for additional support.