Irish Setter's new Terrain family has a traditional, purpose-built design to master all kinds of environments. These rugged yet light weight, waterproof leather boots are constructed for durability, providing enhanced ankle stability and superior traction on rocks and uneven surfaces.
The 10-inch waterproof leather Terrain hunting boot can handle just about any environment you encounter on a hunt, no matter where you’re headed.
The Terrain 2712 features:
Strategically placed high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to linings to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
- Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- CuShin™ Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an
- internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - TERRAIN STYLE 2712
- UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- Leather Type
- PU Coated, Waterproof
- Fabric / Material
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon
- Removable Polyurethane
- Flatline - Black
- Country of Origin
- Made in Cambodia