Men's duck jacket with a hood and warm sherpa lining.
This men's jacket is built to endure cold, wind, and tough days on the job. Rugged without being rigid, it's made with durable cotton duck and is reinforced with Cordura® at wear points along the cuffs. This warm layer is lined with soft sherpa fleece through the body and hood, with warm quilted nylon through the sleeves.
Previously known as the Washed Duck Bartlett Jacket.
Engineered for midrange warmth in moderate cold conditions.
- Heavyweight, 12-Ounce 100% ring-spun washed cotton duck
- Carhartt Relaxed Fit
- Sherpa-lined body for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Reinforced Cordura® at cuffs; Internal rib-knit storm cuffs help keep out the cold
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Attached adjustable hood
- Full-zip front with inner and outer storm flaps and snap-button closure
- Drawcord-adjustable droptail hem for added coverage
- Two snap-button chest pockets; Two lower front pockets
- Two inside pockets
- Back length: Large regular: 27.5"
- Model No. OJ3826-M
- Country of Origin: Imported