PLEASE NOTE - Dovetail enforces a minimum advertised price. Our price on this item may be lower in our stores. Please call us at 1-877-243-7237 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
The Dovetail Workwear Maven Slim Power Stretch work pant is engineered from heavy-duty 12 oz Cone Denim produced in the famed White Oak Mill of North Carolina. Its superior quality affords exponential stretch, molding to your form as you move. This inky power fabric has a denser feel and a closer weave than traditional denim. A modern slim fit with ten real pockets for any woman with things to do. And made to bend, give and move while you get the job done. Rebuilding engines, running conduit, cutting trail – power through your work.
- Mid-rise, contoured waist
- 10 functional pockets
- Double-front thigh panels
- Modernized tool loop
- Hip slot to hang or clip
- Fabric content: 91% cotton / 6% poly / 3% elastane
- Eleni, the model seen here with the dreadlocks, is wearing a size 6/32" inseam. She is 5'8" tall and has a 31" waist and a 42" hip. Her natural inseam is 30".
- Tiffany, the model seen here with the cowgirl boots, is wearing a size 18/32" inseam. She is 5'9" tall, has a 38" waist and a 49" hip. Her natural inseam is 32".
- Available in sizes 000-24 and inseams/lengths 28", 30", 32" and 34".