- Made with input from women in the trades, this aluminum toe 6’’ boot is built for a woman’s foot. A puncture resistant plate and oil- and slip-resistant outsole can handle the variables of the jobsite.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleaker appearance
- Built on a women's specific last
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture resistant midsole plate - CSA certified
- Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Waterproof leather upper
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- 90° heel (5/8" Height) provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place
- Waterproof Leather
- Heat resistant, rubber outsole rated up to 572° F / 300° C
- Compression-Molded EVA
- Quilted Mesh & Moisture-Wicking Textile
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
PUNCTURE RESISTANT PLATEPuncture resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOEUniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
ELECTRICAL HAZARDProvides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.