With a Rose Gold buckle and hints of purple, rose, yellow, and green, this Birkenstock Gizeh is a fun way to stay comfortable this summer. What's even better? They're vegan-friendly!
1) Woven Jute Fibres - Layers of woven jute fibers are in both the top and bottom of the footbed, to strengthen it and help to draw moisture away from your feet.
2) Resilient Footbed - Cork and natural latex are molded to mirror the shape of a healthy foot. The footbed provides a natural walking surface that grows more comfortable as you wear it.
3) Flexible EVA - Soles are made of lightweight and flexible EVA, proving excellent absorption and durability.
4) Toe Bar - Toe bars promote natural gripping motion, which provides vital exercise for your legs and feet.
5) Uppers - Top-quality leather, suede and nubuck uppers are tanned for comfort and breathability.
6) Walking Surface - Firm walking surface provides healthy support and distributes weight evenly for greater long-term comfort.
7) Natural Contours - Contours provide flexible support and encourage circulation.
8) Molded Heelcups - Deep heelcups stabilize your heels and absorb shock.
For proper care and increase the life span of your Birkenstocks, we recommend Kelly's Cork Re-New. Simply paint it on the exterior edge of the cork when it begins to go dull. This will prevent the cork from crumbling or cracking.