This lightweight black canvas slip-on from Birkenstock is great for the spring, summer and fall. Great with pants, capris or shorts, this Black Canvas Barrie will become an instant favourite. The cork footbed offers the same great support that makes Birkenstock a popular choice for those with foot issues or Planters Fasciitis.
1) Woven Jute Fibres - Layers of woven jute fibers are in both the top and bottom of the footbed, to strengthen it and help to draw moisture away from your feet.
2) Resilient Footbed - Cork and natural latex are molded to mirror the shape of a healthy foot. The footbed provides a natural walking surface that grows more comfortable as you wear it.
3) Suede Liner - Suede footbed liners are specially tanned for softness, absorbency, and comfort.
4) Flexible EVA - Soles are made of lightweight and flexible EVA, proving excellent absorption and durability.
5) Toe Bar - Toe bars promote natural gripping motion, which provides vital exercise for your legs and feet.
6) Uppers - Top-quality leather, suede and nubuck uppers are tanned for comfort and breathability.
7) Walking Surface - Firm walking surface provides healthy support and distributes weight evenly for greater long-term comfort.
8) Natural Contours - Contours provide flexible support and encourage circulation.
9) Molded Heelcups - Deep heelcups stabilize your heels and absorb shock.